I’m at the tail end of my January cleanse. The final step consists of two days of raw foods followed by a five day juice fast and then two more days of raw foods. I was really concerned about what I would eat on a raw diet without owning a dehydrator or spending a ton eating at raw restaurants. I found this recipe for an easy raw salad and made a few adjustments. It was awesome!
Raw Thai Salad
- 2 zucchinis, sliced into strips with a vegetable peeler
- A full package of Trader Joe’s organic pea shoots
- 3/4 cup chopped raw cashews
- 1 red pepper, sliced into strips
- 4 green onions, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- juice from 1 lime
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl and enjoy!